Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US[WEBSITE ADDRESS] is a site operated by Kefirhood (“We”); we are a group striving for the good of the cultures exchange community.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
During registration period user data can be seen to other registered users. User can change settings in My profile.
- Who is collecting the data?
All the data collected on the site www.kefirhood.com is collected by company Borgla.d.o.o.
Borgla, kreativa in storitve d.o.o.
Valvasorjeva ulica 40
representative: Marko Borko, email@example.com
- What data is being collected?
– Basic contact details (name, e-mail, address);
– Information on the use of our web pages (clicks on links, time spent), and response data to our emails (whether the message was open to which links you clicked);
- We may process your personal information on the following legal base:
– when you consented the processing of your personal data for processing for the specific purpose of the processing. You are always entitled to revoke the given consent;
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
We do not provide your personal information or provide information to third parties (outside of Borgla d.o.o., except for those who have a written contract with us that they perform certain tasks related to data processing and are obliged to comply with the legislation regarding the processing and protection of personal. The data processors (so-called contracted processors). Contract processors to whom we provide personal data are:
– marketing service providers;
– providers of sending emails;
– providers of sending sms messages;
– providers of software solutions.
- How will the information be used?
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
– communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and answering your inquiries;
– marketing communication (sending of e-mail messages);
– to enforce any legal claims and to settle disputes;
– for statistical analysis of the use of our websites;
- How long will the data be stored for?
We store the basic personal information more time as long as you have the status of our registered user on our website.
We keep your personal data processed on the basis of your consent permanently or until you revoke this consent from your site.
After the expiry date, your personal information is effectively erased or anonymised, which means that we process them in such a way that they can no longer be associated with you or attributed to you.
- What rights does the data subject have?
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
– to ask us at any time to confirm if we process your personal information;
– to access to personal data and the following information: processing purposes; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organisations; the planned period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including the shaping of profiles and the reasons for it, as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing for you;
– to ask for one (free) copy of your personal data in the format you specify yourself (if the request is provided by electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, the copy shall be provided in electronic form); for additional copies you request, we can charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the costs;
– the correction of inaccurate personal data;
processing limit when you dispute the accuracy of personal information, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data or if the processing is illegal and you are opposed to the deletion of your personal data and, instead, request a restriction on their use or we do not need personal data for processing purposes anymore, but you need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims;
– the deletion of all personal data (the right to forget), provided that the conditions set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled, and in particular when you revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
the display of personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without hindering you in doing so;
– termination of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
– that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling if the assumptions of Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
– the right to file an appeal against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Act.
- How can the data subject raise a complaint?
You may address your requests regarding the exercise of rights in relation to personal data in writing to representative listed at the top of this document.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, we may require additional information from you, and we can only act if we can prove that we can not reliably identify you.
At your request with which you exercise your rights in relation to personal data, we must respond without undue delay, and no later than one month after receiving your request.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting our site.